1) Homeschooling is back & in full swing. Co-op has started, music lessons on fall schedule & morning swimming/walking has begun.
2) Mornings are precious. Morning pages have become routine & very needed. A friend & I have committed to being in the word together each week on a Monday morning. Taking some quiet to charge the day is vital.
3) Thankful for –
silly new ideas
Super proud of this one for committing to something new and working hard! Go dolphins!
Back Home by JJ Heller playing on repeat in my mind, in my music, in my journal… good tune.
This weekend flew by too quick, but loved being with my hubby in STL. Cards game & win! Pi pizza (ohsogood!!!!) and just being together- needed and good.
Blank pages to be painted, inked, taped….
New book for our couples small group. I’ve only read a tiny bit but already finding good quotes:
“…the gospel- that is, the message of Christ crucified for sinners- relates to every moment of the believer’s life.”
and (fingers crossed) some spring planting…. we’re totally wannabe gardeners!
What three things are you enjoying right now?
1) Quill from Christmas being used as a tool for spelling.
2) SIXTEEN candles. Really – 16! A young adult, a sweetheart, my firstborn.
3) A little project for a friend’s birthday. Easy & sweet, I loved the simplicity of the quote. Tutorial posted here.
1) afternoon art
2) october sunshine
3) remembering to play