Here’s a questionnaire going around blogs now. (just in time to keep me motivated to blog!) I added the first question to change it up a bit! Please share you answers on your blog & leave a comment so I’m sure to see yours!
1. Share one random item that has special meaning to you. This is my baptismal gown.. nearly 40 years old. It has hung in my closet since the day mom took it off of me. It has come with me to every single home I’ve lived in (7 now), and daily reminds me of my baptism.
2. How old is the oldest pair of shoes in your closet?
maybe 6ish… I’m pretty good about cleaning out my closet every year or so, only saving things I really wear often.
3. Did you buy Girl Scout cookies this year? If so, what variety?
thin mints, peanut butter, lemonade…. and I didn’t eat a single one of them!
4. Do you know how to ballroom dance? If not, would you like to?
No . Only if my husband wanted to learn!
5. Were you a responsible child/teenager?
Well, yes and no. Being an only, I pretty much had to be responsible. But being human, I still pushed the boundaries and did some pretty stupid & irresponsible things!
6. How many of this year’s Oscar-nominated movies did you see?
Julie and Julia, The Blind Side, and Up.
7. If you’re going to have a medical procedure done, such as having blood drawn, is it easier for you to watch someone else having the procedure done or have it done yourself?
Have it done myself. I cried every time the kids had to have shots and found myself getting teary once when my grandmother had to have blood drawn.
8. What is your favorite day of the week and why?
Monday mornings… they are the quietest mornings we have!
9. Do you miss anyone right now?
yep, friends who have moved away.
10. Do hospitals make you queasy?
kinda, what is with that medicinal smell??
11. At which store would you like to max-out your credit card.
I wouldn’t. We are DONE with credit cards!
12. Are you true to the brand names of products/items?
13. Which is more difficult: looking into someone’s eyes when you are telling someone how you feel, or looking into someone’s eyes when he/she is telling you how he/she feels?