Truthfully, I’ve not been a good steward of my time lately…uninspired…lazy….creatively blocked…whatever excuse I can use.
So I’m gonna dip into my imagination and see what I can come up with…
My 10 things ~
1. write…I have stories, fairy tales, fables.. all in my mind, none on anything but some scraps of paper.
2. buy all the Nero Wolfe dvds (I’m going to imagine I have enough money), order chinese and have my own marathon.
3. pester everyone I know until I have five *new* delightful recipes that my children will beg me to make for dinner every week. ( feel free to fill the comments…)
4. ukulele, still.
5. make something out of these
7. clean Lucy’s room for her and tear down the bunk beds. She has a beautiful room that is ridiculously full of wood and bedding.
one of the 45 titles I have on my “to-read” list at goodreads.com would probably be a good place to start.
9. bake loads of chocolate chip cookies, whilst listening to a great podcast & sipping some hot tea..no apron or pumps.
10. Grab the family and head out on an adventure
one down, nine to go… today we hopped in the car and walked the labyrinth in New Harmony… it was great!